Its Me..


It is not easy to be ME..
hahahah...
It is even not so easy to LOVE ME..
You have got to tolerate ME...
You have got to LOVE ME...
You have got to take care of ME x 150% more than other girls....
You have got to give me more heart x 180% more than other girls...
You have got to give me more attention x 200% more than other girls..
You have got to look at ME more...
You have got to Sayang ME more...
You have got to be ME person that i can depend and rest with when i meet problems at home or at work.

i might not be able to tell you exactly what happened to me... but i do need you to be there lending me your shoulder or a an encouraging bear hug.

Stress anot??

LOL

=)

... .... ... ... ... ... ... ...

i was imagining last night..
i know not all guys like to watch Vampire Diaries or Korean drama...
but if i could just have someone... him.. to accompany me even though he might be playing games on his phone or ipad...
but just lying on Sofa with me and accompanying me while i watch the "stupid" drama...
hehehe...
so sweet life to have...
=)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨