Last Working Day at McQuilling

Today will be my LAST work day at McQuilling. 
Started working here 2nd January 2015 and today marks the end of it. 
Many memories. 
Many learnings. 
Many friends. 

This also marks the end of my journey in Shipping. 
Will be leaving the Shipping industry after 10 long years. 
Shipping has helped me loads. 
Supporting myself after i graduated from Poly. 
Today.. i have my own apartment. I have my own car. 
I am not only supporting myself but also sharing the burdens of my father by helping my family. 
Shipping has helped me accomplished so so so much. 

I am going to embark on a new journey. 
Both LIFE and CAREER. 
LIFE cos hubby and I we are expecting our first child. 
CAREER cos im going to help him with his designing stuffs. 

I have also been thinking about re-starting my blog. 
I was reading thru my blog that day and i recalled so much memories..
not only in the (childish) stuffs i wrote but also from the pictures i uploaded
I guess... i can do this again. 
I want to document all these so i can recall and reminisce. 

Till then.... =) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section