Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨

So as of now when I am writing this, I am around 2 weeks to my EDD.

Never did I ever expect myself to be benefiting from Jia Hui's current company - PIGEON. I think.. the same time last year.. I couldn't even see myself in a year's time. Yet now, I am going to be a MOM!

Along the pregnancy, I am really LUCKY to have many helping and generous friends who passed me used baby stuffs or advices and some who helped me to get stuffs at a cheaper price.  Sometimes due to the availability in Malaysia or when I couldn't make it for Baby Fairs and etc.

So, I was with RP (Hubby) in Singapore for 2 meetings that day and I dropped by Jia Hui's place in the late evening, which is conveniently located at Woodlands to collect Pigeon stuffs which she helped me to get.

Then she asked us to meet her at her lift lobby area. Usually we would meet at the bus stop along the road right outside her block.

Then I saw my silly friend hugging 2 boxes with the support of the lamp post. HAHA~

I was thinking "how come 2 boxes? I didn't get so much stuffs right?"

So this silly friend had ordered a carton of Pigeon's Moisturizing Baby Wipes for me - gifted to me. Although she did tell me that she would usually do this for her friends.. but I am more SPECIAL right? Should give 2 boxes instead?? HAHA~

Well, JUST KIDDING! In actual fact she has given me more than that. With her various experiences after a few years in Pigeon, she had given me a lot of advices (don't judge just because she hasn't given birth before), and I am now a big SUPPORTER of Pigeon!! Almost all the baby stuffs are all from Pigeon!!

Thanks of her also, that I got some specials from Pigeon too.


Hello Kitty baby wipes holder from Jia Hui which she had specially gone some where to get it for my baby!

The Pigeon one also from her. =)






























The Pigeon Rising Star Collection or Gift set that came with a soother and sponge brush.

Super love the PPSU bottles simply because of the colour. I had wanted to get glass bottles initially but once I saw the PPSU bottles I changed my mind. Plus its more durable, as in it doesn't break easily like glass bottles.































I suddenly realise, I got quite a number of the small bottles!! Happy max!! So these are the Pigeon products I got for the 1st purchase with the help of Jia Hui.

These products are still cheaper than what I can get from JB even after converting from SGD to RM and really saved us quite an amount which we can put into better use for other baby stuffs.






























AND.... THE SPECIAL bottles~~!

Well, don't go into the details of reading the paragraphs printed on the bottles because its WEIRD! Just look at the BEES... HAHA~ You can't get these bottles in Malaysia and Singapore because its only from Japan!!



The normal PPSU bottles








































So, this is one whole entire box of LOVE from Jia Hui. Thank you muchie!!~

I haven gotten to posting or blogging the journey of my pregnancy but I need to say.. I am tremendously blessed. I have received many pretty and very decent newborn or infant baby clothes to last me through the first 1-2 or even 3 months when the baby is growing the fastest. I only bought... I think 2 sets of clothes for the Baby.

Steriliser, milk warmer, milk storage bottles all I gotten from RP's sister and Vivian. Got a second hand Medela pump from Vivian at a steal because she's not planning for another baby any time soon.

Then while I was considering which stroller to get after spending one whole afternoon at Midvalley that trip in KL and didn't get anything still.. I shared with my sis when I was back in JB and she gladly say she will share.. then Godpa Uncle Benjamin also will sponsor and TA DAH... I am getting my COMBI stroller!!
.
.
WHICH.... Jia Hui again... yes her again... and I was going to miss the Supermom baby fair in Singapore and we only casually mentioned if she can help us check the price at the fair to see if it is cheaper than what we are getting in KL.
.
.
It is CHEAPER! So she helped us got it too!!
.
.
how not to be thankful you tell me??

I got a few guy friends (Chee Yen, Shee Ban and Yean Hui) that I met recently for a lim teh session also asked what I wanted to get as they would like to gift it to me and I had asked for a car seat as we do need one because we travel a lot by car.
.
.
.
Then today... Jia Hui texted asking if I wanted some stuffs that her colleague was selling off as they were moving and needed to clear some stuffs. There's a COMBI car seat!! Which we had also looked at when we were looking at the stroller that day in KL. Another STEAL!!! I am taking it!! I am having it~!

Baby is moving a lot nowadays, as she is much bigger and space is getting smaller in my tummy as she grows. Even as I type now I can feel her moving... sometimes it hurts a bit now.. strong girl! The day to meet her is really drawing near....  we are very kan chiong already.

Baby... be good okay. =)

~37 weeks pregnant~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

No CNY mood.