it was not my fault and not his fault.
he had his reasons but i just thought he could come.
.
.
Monday was D Day i play badminton with Kulai Gang.
while i was on my way back to JB, i received a call from him.
told me that he is already on his way back to Masai to let his worker go off for dinner early and then somehow they could close shop early so that he can make it back to Kulai early for our badminton appointment.
he said AhLiew called him earlier in the late afternoon to ask HIM to fetch me because ah liew is already back in Kulai.
HE explained that since Ah Liew had to come to the JB shop any way then he thought it would be ok to let Ah Liew fetch me and "HE REALLY HAD TO MAKE HIS WAY BACK TO MASAI AND COULDNT AFFORD THE TIME TO COME DOWN AND WAIT FOR ME TILL 6.30PM THEN GO TO MASAI AFTER THAT".
so in a way or another, Ah Liew asked Ah Mei to accompany him down town to fetch me.
both of them came down and fetch me instead of my BF.
.
.
i was speechless.
.
.
while he tried to explain further, i hung up.
.
.
till now, i am having this awful feeling.
he has been treating me really good (which he always does when he did wrong things.. or maybe he doesnt know that he did the wrong thing but he knew he made me unhappy and he needs to fix this..) since Monday night till now..
even came by last night and bought me bubble milk tea.
what i had in mind was - "aiyar.. a while only. once i become ok then he will be back to normal again".
i wasnt angry.
i spoke to him and he asked i answered too.
just that i dun really TALK to him since Monday.
.
.
a phase.
is he the right one?
.
.
with honeymoon period gone.
am i too independent?
.
.
then this morning i saw this - "If the relationship doesnt make you a better person, then you are with the wrong one.." on Karen's fb status.
.
.
got me thinking.. in this 3 yr old relationship... did i become a better person? it was a straight "NO" without even thinking.
.
.
perhaps i am wrong, think harder, did i become better?
i have no idea.
i dont know.
.
.
i am not angry.
just upset.
just disappointed.
.
.
just... need more time...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨