this was my lunchbox yesterday....
i had nothing to eat for lunch yesterday because mum didnt cook for dinner...
so i asked my sista to do me a lunchbox for my lunch and she did this!!!
so cute right!!!
everyone in my pantry was mad about the way she decorated on the food that she cooked for me and put it nicely in my lunchbox...
they havent seen the way she did HER OWN lunchbox..
that's even more creative and more colourful than those she did for me...
i think my colleagues would have gone mad...
wahahah...
.
.
.
it was her off day yesterday and so..
we planned for Dinner at a Yummy Steamboat along Jalan Tebrau...
then we went to watch movie at Tebrau City!!!
.
.
we watched Surrogates...
.
.
before we went for our movie...
we went to have tea...
at the hong kong cafe..





it's the mother and daughter day of the week!!
=)
.
.
.
the movie was very nice!!
Dad would have loved it...
with all the fightings and bombing...
=)
.
.
we had a wonderful mother & daughter day!!
it has been some time since we watched a movie together...
we had a hard time choosing between white out and this...
we chose surrogates because it was bruce wilis...
.
.
i thought robot movies had a limit...
there had been so many robotic movies already...
i have to admit..
this movie is not bad at all!
although it still have to do with the robots but it is different...
so....
i am impressed...
=)
.
.
we had a good time..
we love you mummy!
=)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨