i am at home now...
today at office..
i almost thought i was able to blog all the way...
UNTIL...
when i was doing a new entry!
it went BONKERS now..
thats why i am here now testing it on my lappy and it is totally FINE!
oh...
what is wrong with my desktop at office.
arghhh.....
i love my Lappy so much.
=)

...

just went out for Dinner at the back lane at Standard Chartered.
then we went to Setia Indah for some tea.
then just came home for a bit.
AND... WE JUST DID SKYPE WITH DADDY!!!!
hi DADDY!!!!!
so goood!
He can even see us on his computer as we talk!
we'll do more Skype in future.
=)


*all smiles!!!!!!
...

alright.. now... at least we can confirm that my BLOGGER works quite well on my Lappy.
hope it continues to be good.
i am really not too good at things with regards to computer.
i really hope ALL my computers dont go bonkers on me because i wouldnt know how to deal with it!!! haha...
anyway.. it was good to talk to DAd as we tested our SKype.
time for me to go get some rest.
RESTING TIME.
catch my beauty sleep too.
=)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨