i have to explain again that..
due to Gong's hard disk not working..
i actually have more photos about my last day at Celeste..
with the gifts..
and colleagues..
but i cant update because i cant even get the photos out from the hard disk due to the cable.
lucky..
i still have some photos from my camera..
.
.
.



Saturday, 24 May 2008.



i am a FREE man!!

FREE from work for 5 weeks..

although there are some things which i need to get done with before i can start work..

especially with my Employment Pass coming.

actually..

i never expected me to get EP so soon..

because in order to get EP..

we have to meet some kind of requirements in terms of monthly salary in order for MOM to issue foreign workers, like me, with EPs.

Usually at Celeste,

only the Japanese meets the criteria to carry EP.

now..

i am going to be an EP holder.

*delighted*



=)



the farewell gifts from Celeste..

the card is amazing!

after reading the card..

i realised that i have many significant personal characteristics which my colleagues have stated and teased me in the card..

the card is really interesting..

i loved the card!

it is very happy for me to read the card..

sweets!



i had 3 wishes and my fairy princess Fang Fang fulfilled 2!

Thanks Fang!

Thanks all at Celeste for contributing in making my wish come true!

LV pouch & my voucher!

although the voucher does not contain alot of money..

but it is the thought that counts!


of course.. the LV pouch.. the real thing!


with its nice paper bag and packaging. never expected myself to own something as real as this! haha..


thanks people!


the box slides open to reveal a cloth bag.. and inside the cloth bag..




is the Monogram Vernis.. from Louis Vuitton..




the LV logos..




Vernis leather is actually made of pure leather..


and then it is then varnished to look like this. and that is why the Vernis has a glossy/shiny surface to its series of products. but it is all leather.. same as Epi Leather from LV too.


this small thing that costs a bomb is beautiful! i love the gold chain attached to the pouch..


i finally own a LV.. =)


the mini booklet that came with the pouch.. teaching us how to take care of my Monogram Vernis..


these are all the Taka vouchers which i have collected within the years...

no matter from my birthdays... or even won from Christmas PArty games.. etc..

the flowers brought home and nicely changed into a nice vase for display.. really nice sunflower!!! Big and happy to look at!! =)

then... Mummy and Ting Ting went to the hair salon for their haircut and Bryan went to dye his hair black.. i followed.. followed for fun..

Mummy in her nicely blown dry hair.. she look so pretty right!! yes... of course because its all done by Keigo... =)

i am drinking my milk tea with ahwen who is dyeing his hair..
so after the hair salon visit...
we were thinking of what to do in that few hours..
before we need to head home and prepare for the KULAI GANG CLUBBING!!!
so we decided to go to the massage parlour near the salon which we went..

look at the interior design.. not bad wor...

look at the entrance where we need to change into the slippers and wash our feet..

me and my number...

my bed at my personal room...


i am so happy!!

finally some time to relax my very tired shoulders...

oh yes.. i polished my nails when i was at the salon waiting for ahwen and mummy to be done with their heads..

ooops... yes.. we have to change out of our clothes... and only wear the very big and comfy pants which is provided by them..


and i was the last to finish my massage..

the 3 of them were sitting comfortably outside on the sofas watching tv with headsets provided..

yea... our massage done and nice...


treat my younger brother to massage.. i guess young people like him dont need to bother much about stress.. a bit waste money to bring him to massage hor.. haha...

after massage...

we were abit in a rush...

had to grab our dinner at those drive thru and eat in the car...

while we were at the salon.. had nothing to do and so we also polished my brother's fingers into 2 different colours...

and we noticed.. it is the 'PEPSI' colour...

my chicken rice from KFC!! the KFC in Malaysia serves chicken rice...

the rice is delicious.. better than i expected it to be...


the 2 guys at the back seat... rushing through their packed meals..


the chicken rice!!! fried chicken.... chicken rice... and fishballs..

so we rushed through our dinner...

went home and rush...

got ready and quickly leave thehouse to meet all the people at the club...

unfortunately... Gong's tyre went flat!! it was very funny....


and these guys wearing their well groomed outfit began to change into the spare tyre...


and the hazard sign is well placed at a distance to warn the other road users...


and soon... ahliew.. Eric and their GFs arrived..

then ahliew and Gong changed the tyre in 5 MINUTES~!!!

at the club... we had Jack Daniel and Bacardi Apple...

sweet YC and Edwin... Edwin already drank quite alot.. starting to BLUSH..

Teng and YC.... sweets toooo..


the 'threesome' drank up their glasses...


and then the drinking starts... everybody starts pouring the pure alcohol into the mouths of the Kulai Gang people...

the ball starts rolling with YiYun...

the Ahliew...


AhGong.....


Eric....


Ahwen... who refused to drink... but nice Gucci Specs... Swarovski Crystals...

Ah Mei....


Xiao Bai... woooo.. the girls are good!


and of course ME... with so many people around... ooops.. cos i was pushing the bottle away.... =P but i drank arh!!!

Little Cloud...


Ah Teng.... Gong liked it so much... he is smiling away...


and their friend...

and not to forget the drinking queen... my sister.. YC!!

and she had someone like Ah Teng to accompany her to drink up the pure alcohols..


wooooooo.....


Chiou Sisters....


the sisterhood KISS...

Xiao BAi and me... drinking up!!!


CHEERS...


ooops... my Ugly eyes... and... erm.. she also looked strange... hehe...

the brothers!! Forever!!
erm.. Edwin abit Red!!

another girl that was Red... our dearest Yiyun!!

ahliew so bad!! always asking people to drink...!!


me and the world's most evil Ahliew!!

my Darling gong and me!

oooops... our Kiss at the club... =)

me taking picture of myself...
yes.. i know.. i am very Vain!!
i was waiting for ahmei outside the cubicle...
my sister is out from the cubicle!!! let's take a picture... inside the toilet.. where the lighting is not so bad...

YiYun and Me!!

Ahliew....
AhMei...
what is this couple doing??

what is Gong doing?? haha.. holding my sis's head?? haha.. so funny!


Little cloud and ME!

Edwin and me...

Sis and mE..... very nice photo... =)
Ah Teng and Me... alright.. actually at this stage.. he is a bit gone already...

oh my god.. look at the alcohols we drank...
stupid ahteng!!
stupid! stupid! stupid!!
he was drunk...
i was a bit gone also...
so happy...
alright...
we went out to look for YC because she went out to Cabana...
then so cute...
we were at the water fountain..
then he started to push me into the water fountain...
but i know i am abit gone...
so i told him to stop because i am really going to fall into the water pool if he pushed again...
he IGNORED my warnings...
and he PUSHED AGAIN!!
and i FELL!
and i'm WET!! SO WET!!!
so sad..
and had a quarrel with Gong also..
so funny...
but it was FUN!!!

and this is my bruise left from the night... injured when i fell into the fountain pool on my thigh.. all thanks to Ah Teng..


all right.. gtg....
i am so busy in this holiday!!!
i have practically no time to blog....
ah.. and Taiwan nearing...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨