Oh no.. i think i lost my digital camera while i was squeezing this morning with all the people at JB custom!!! N my camera pouch!!!

Haiz.. this morning was HELL at JB custom..

Stupid FOOKKING SHIT! Somebody better do something about the stupid situation at the Malaysia Custom! And that IDIOT who stole my camera better fall down and break his leg or break his stupid hand! May all the bad luck follow you throughout your FOOKING un-respectable LIFE! People already having a hard time getting up the bus and you took this chance to STEAL! RETRIBUTION.. there will be RETRIBUTION!!!! BECAREFUL!!! You will be PUNISHED!!!!!!

I HATE THESE PEOPLE TO THE CORE!!!

WHY isn't my life getting better.. it just have to get worse and worse....



怎么我觉得你好像越来越不了解我
越来越遥远了

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨