...24.07.07...

Met Bestie Kang after my OT, she had her korean lessons as well. I was only able to leave the office at 9pm, she finished her lessons at 9pm as well. We agreed to met at Bugis, she reached a bit earlier than me and then we went to this BREKO CAFE. At the bugis street there.

Ordered Hawaiian Pizza and Ribeye Pasta.

NICE~~

Had the cravings for pizza.. so the Hawaiian was really good.. i seldom eat pizza outside.. so this was a very good experience for me!
The Ribeye Pasta.. a very good invention by some chefs out there. There's this Ribeye steak accompanied by pasta - linguine, by the side of the steak. The steak, we ordered Medium Well-Done.. and it WAS! Very good!~
Bestie Kang kept cutting the steak for me while i buried myself chatting.. talking.. eating Pizza and eating whatever she put on my plate!! Although at the later part, there was this group of 3, erm.. some race.. sat next to our table and began talking loudly. As Kang has said, the ambience was not bad de.. but they came in and became a MARKET! haha... :P

But poor Kang..
She's actually moving out of her Toa Payoh rented room back to JB. So she was carrying 2 HUGE paper bags and a HUGE blue coloured bag which she carried on her shoulder. MY GOD.. those were very heavy! She had to carry them all the way from Bugis back to JB..
She then told me that she still have alot of stuffs at her Toa Payoh flat.. like a fan and pillows.. and a box of clothes... and she told me she got to carry them BY HANDS because her father doesn't like to drive to Singapore and she can't drive because she's a PR. I mean.. when i heard.. i totally stunned!!

WHAT?? HANDS?? CARRY?

NO WAY!~~

Luckily...
I asked Gong whether he want to drive in and fetch me the next day because then we can also help to drive Kang and help her drive her things back. There's really no way that she is going to CARRY all that stuffs back! It's gonna KILL her de!!

Therefore, the next day...

...25.07.07... KL moving house...

As planned... Gong and Kang reached my office 10 mins before 6pm... and i left at 6pm sharp.. i mean very SHARP!

We drove to Kang's house and Gong stayed downstairs to look after his car as we were parking at the rubbish dump area... and we.. the 2 girls went up to pack the things down..
We had to make 2 trips as we were really not able to bring all the stuffs down at one go.. my god.. this girl arh.. she can even tell me that.. the clothes just leave it there and she can come back for it next time and carry them back..

MY GOD~~ CARRY!! NO WAY!!

Told her that Gong's car can carry all and in a way.. convinced her to bring all her things down and dont leave anything behind.. since there is car.. can help her bring the things back.. no need to carry..


These were the "China bag" that i carried on the 2nd trip. Haha.. very cute hor! She had pillows and a turtle so we were wondering how to bring that down and i told her to use the bedsheet to wrap over the pillows and bring down like that. See!! SMART ME!!
Very funny.. so i requested her to take this picture of me.. helping her to move house and like a silly china girl to help her carry the big Bao Fu!! Like running away or what... :P

Aiya~~
forgot to take a picture of all the things that were inside the car.. this is just a small car without much ass.. erm.. i mean car boot... hehe.. Kang also thought the things cannot fit in...
Smart Gong dismantled the fan.. so there could be more space for other things. So there's actually a box of clothes.. and that "China bag" that Gong is carrying and a few of those small small things..
So.. xiao bai.. is GOOD~~
Oh my GOD~~
Can't imagine everything able to fit in!!
That winnie the pooh mini tissue box was a present from Kang for helping her! Haha... THANKS~~
Then we went back to JB!
A bit of congestion at the Singapore Checkpoint...
Sent kang home and helped to unload her things from the car again.. and i was keep saying to her father that.."your daughter say she don't have much things.. and look at all these" haha.. something like that arh..
Sad thing is that the new handsome member at her house.. keep barking at me!! Do i look like a bad egg? Kang even told me that this is the first time it barked at someone.. i was like.. disappointed!! I think it's name is MOMO? :P
Oh ya.. Kang sent me this picture!! Haha.. her Papaya tree at her garden at JB home. So mini.. so cute!! She say the papaya ripes at this size and is very sweet wor! Leave 1 for me next time!!
Then Gong and me went back to Kulai.. very hungry already.. quickly rush home to makan!!
Then met Ahliew and friends for another tea session and then home sweet home.. can already hear the bed calling for me when i was outside.. too bad.. only able to sleep at around 12am and woke up at 5.30am this morning.
Thanks Gong for sending me to custom this morning!! Thanks for breakfast too!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨