...20.07.07...
Bestie Kang told me this is a PIG.. but all along since HE bought for me.. i have been calling it LAMBIE.. simply means to me it look like a LAMB!
Kang said.. LOOK AT THE NOSE! ITS A PIG!
Haha.. i insisted it was a LAMB!
End of the story.. no conclusion.. i will still call it Lambie even though its a PIG.. it already has a name and it's name it will be!
however, thanks Kang for making me realise it looks somewhat like a PIG.
Oh.. ya.. its the present for our 3 months anniversary!
We're gonna get the 4th very soon!
At his room.. infront of his mirror.. US... preparing to go out.

HIM at the ramen house at Bugis.
NOODLES.. his favourite.. although we walked around for some time before we decide to settle at this ramen house.. i gave him too many choices to think about.



...21.07.07...
We woke up quite late on this Sat morning because i had a terrible sore throat and refused to wake up from my dear dear sleep.
HE waited for me since 7.30am. Therefore, i forced myself to get up and change. Since he had already waited for so long, i forced myself to move fast even though i just woke up.
Reached the club.. regained my happy mode and had a good swim!!
That's me with my well-blowned hair after bathing up there. Loved this pic!
US.. standing infront of the ladies changing room after both of us bathed. Love this pic too!

This pic very nice too!! We decided to develop one of these pics and change the photos in the photo frame that were in his car now.
After the swim, we went to Pelangi to have my favourite Ice Kacang! very nice.. they have the very nice Tauhu Bakar too!! Super nice! Gong also ordered Laksa & Popiah.

Then we went for our movie around 5pm @ Jusco Tebrau City.
We watched..
NICE!! MUST WATCH! Great Actionpacked movie!! Superb realistic fighting scenes! Loved the Story Plot! Direction of the movie is very well done, overall a brilliant movie! Somemore watch in JB is in Cantonese, even better, that's the original flavour of Hong Kong! It has humour, action and touching parts. Nicholas Tse and Shawn Yue.. very handsome and nice character given to them, acted very well.. i guess.. the character is in their blood. Jaycee Chan.. great acting too.. he manage to cry very convincingly and send Gong and me to tears with him. In the show, he sacrificed himself to catch the bad guy! The only problem is.. i have a friend - Ah Liew who looks exactly like him and we were like.... keep seeing Ah Liew on TV. :P
Then we went for dinner at home where mum cooked a sumptuous delicious dinner. Very nice! We have the famous Hakka dish called the Suan Pan Zi and the very nice.. Sambal Fish.. and a very nice-to-drink pork ball soup!! We had the Philadelphia Cheesecake from Lavendar for our dessert!
Youngsters including Gong helped to keep and wash all the dishes. We all did it in a hurry because we had to meet AhLiew and friends at town for a "drink tea" session.
My brother came along for the session too. Thats me and him standing infront of the toilet door!

OOooh... he's so much taller than me now. My brother.. we look same same right?
...22.07.07...
Woke around noon time after a good night's sleep.
Had brunch together with GodDad and GodMum and went to Saleng together to help my mum get the chickens which she have ordered. We brought the chickens home and then we went to Jusco Tebrau City again to buy movie tickets. Then we went to look for AhLiew at Carrefour to return him the charger which he have lent to me the previous night because i left my stupid charger in Singapore. Then we went back to Jusco for a short walk and some tea time and then we went for our second movie of the weekend.
HIM at the Hong Kong Cafe where we went to have tea time. Had a sandwich and my favourite from all Hong Kong Cafes.... HONG KONG ICE MILK TEA!!
Later that evening, we watched this movie!!!!


Wah.. this movie made me a DIE HARD fan!! I loved John's cheeky smiles and jokes! It will have you sitting by the edge of your seats.. u might fall of... MUST CATCH IT IF U CAN! Maggie Q acted very well in the bad girl character!! Maggie Q spices the show with her asian , cool, dark, unsmiling smouldering gaze. bet many guys...or girls wanted her now. This show meant no dilliy dallying, scientific gadgets(simply cool), real man fights with sweat and muscle and a hot girl playing bad. Want to see a true back to silver screen man battling out with Maggie Q? See this!! bet you also a die hard fan sooon enough!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨