13.07.07, Friday

Met abit of the ZPGY people at Cafe Cartel at PS and saw Kitty's new purse! Got my attention totally!!

Subtle design.. this is what i am looking for..

but ahwen told me very OLD wor.. sob sob..

Clean brown leather.. and a bit of the all time signature.. VERY NICE!!

Drooling to get it.. Neat and nice design..

First time i fall in love with the Burberry purse that is not under the Blue Label.

Honestly.. a bit too big.. i might not have so many things to put.. wonder if there would be a smaller version.. then it would be just nice for me!

Had dinner till late.. they went to Billiard Bar after this. I need to go back JB, so skipped the later part.

14.07.07 Gong's advanced birthday celebration cum dating
Was together with GongGong the whole day!
Although he reached home late after sending me home late due to a too-much-things-to-say tea session the previous night. And he reached home late, he manage to wake up at 7am and called ahwen to wake me around 7.30am. I only woke up around 8.20am and he reached my house around 8.30am. I was still packing my things and then we went off for our swimming session together with ahwen.
We swam from 9+ all the way till 12+. Whole 3 hours of swimming and chat chatting and cooling ourselves under the hot sun! Was quite fun.. GongGong caught the hang of swimming and is able to swim from one end to the other.. in an olympic sized pool. It was quite nice to be swimming with a few friends because i think we 3 swam quite alot and got ourself a nice tan on our skin.. and my rosy red cheeks. :)
Bathed and ready to go for our brunch.. i had the craving for a bubble milk tea and sweet sweet him dropped by IOI mall to get me the 1 and we walked into watsons to take photo due to the nice lighting.. i like our skin colour under the lighting..

While waiting for the "main lead" to appear on our table.
I was too hungry so i ate the rice first, the rice was smiling at me and so shiny that i have to eat them!

The main lead!! Haha.. famous Kulai Bak Kut Teh!

The "supporting" actor.. haha.. we had 2 orders of this as it goes well with rice.

My super lame cousin.. he loves this Bak Kut Teh very much! Had 2 bowls of rice.. haha.. normal lar hor..
He's having a holiday in JB now.. haha.. only coming back next week.. Monday or Tuesday..

This guy had 2 bowls too.. Wonder where the good goes.. eat so much still SKINNY! But he have a reason for being skinny lar.. he dun eat fatty meats.. dun like a lot of things that can get him far.. i think i am going to fail my mission - make him fat!

The boss! Very kind person. Very friendly too! Fell in love with this place already.. will come back for more since i am in Kulai very often now..
After lunch, we sent ahwen home and then we proceed to our next location - Holiday Plaza for shopping.
While on the way there, manage to buy some snacks to eat to curb the boredom on the car..
Goreng sweet potato! very nice! but someone complained very oily again so he had a few bites and i had many many bites!

Delicious Goreng Pisang!! Enjoying... while someone complaining that its too oily and he dont like.. haha.. see.. told ya.. skinny people have a reason to be skinny..
Ms. S hor?? haha...
On our way to dinner after we left Holiday Plaza. I bought a few shirts.. see.. i am already wearing one new-bought flowery blouse! Love at first sight.. a bit ex.. but i still bought it! Wore it immediately because wanna be pretty for GongGong's advanced birthday dinner.
Oh ya.. i bought this bear at Genting this Jan 07.. was with me all the time whenever i take GongGong's car. My transport companion.

Nice Ice Lemon Tea! Look at the colour and you know its not those instant ice lemon tea that i will get in most restaurants in JB. This is good!

See! Even my GongGong loves it! I always cant finish a single beverage on my own, so its always nice to have someone to share with me now. :)

Seafood Pasta (Alio Olio). Very nice! Very seafood taste.. and that was what i was looking for! Will definitely come back for the pasta again!
Unfortunately, the restaurant was renovating, therefore the mood was a bit.. *bleah*
Nevertheless, i think we had a nice chat and nice time sitting down and eating together. Then i secretly walk off, telling him that i need to go to the toilet for "business". I paid for the meal and wrote a small note on the receipt to wish him birthday.
When he asked for the bill later, the waitress brought the bill to him. He was shocked! He was HAPPY! Yay!! Succeeded!!
Afterwhich, we went to the La Gourmet and met the rest of Kulai Gang at around 12am and sang the birthday song for the birthday boy!
Its 15.07.07!
A normal birthday celebration.. but with us.. a simple celebration will be a happy one.
HappY Birthday To you!
Happy BithDay to yoU!
Happy birthday to U.....................!
祝你生日快乐!
A little mischievous act from my sister and got GongGong into this! CUTE! Was not difficult at all! He was totally tricked into getting the candle from the cake because he thought it was a tradition that people picked up candles from the cake with their mouth.. as a TRADITION! Haha.. very blur lor.. :)

Look! Half of the cake flattened by Gong! Happy Birthday!!

Ooops.. some leftovers on his forehead.. hope he had fun!

MeiMei with Gong's glasses! Cute! Thanks for doing what i cant do! :)

Forgot to took pictures earlier on.. my sister went clubbing already and 2 left early as they need to work the next day!

15.07.07 - Gong's actual birthday!
Went to have the nice wanton noodles with Gong for breakfast, then he brought me to have my fringe trimmed at a salon near my house. Then we went swimming again, but this time with my sister and brother.
I dont like the fringe... got to ask ahwen to SAVE!! PLEASE HELP ME! nevermind.. hair can grow.. very fast then long le! Hahaa...

After swimming, we go for another yummy lunch just like yesterday when we had the Bak Kut Teh. We went to the famous Kulai fried chicken!
This is the Fried Toufu with the own invented chili sauce. My brother's and Gong's favourite! They like to eat TouFu! haha..

Fried chicken feet!

MeiMei with one of the chicken feet in her mouthZ!! hmm... YUMMY! Crispy!

The Fried Chicken! And the chicken rice, its those chicken rice not plain rice. Haha.. juicy and crispy. Ms. S.. this is better than KFC! Next time bring you go eat!

Kang Kang and ZiJing also long time never eat lor.. haha.. Maybe one fine day we shall go swimming together and can go swimming at Palm Resort and the we go for the fried chicks!
This is what my father told me - We exercise to eat more!!
And my weekend of swimming.. and eating.. proved what my father said was very TRUE!
Poor Gong.. have to work on his birthday.. luckily night shift.. still can spend some time together with him.
Gong, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
As i have told you, No. 2 is my favourite number and you have 2 of them now! you will have a good year to come! Now we are of the same age already! Haha.. lame..
Big boy already.. but i dont have to worry about you. Just be who you are.. and be HAPPY!
Have a jolly good 22nd year of your life!
:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨