The day after we came back from the Kuantan cum Genting Trip.. we were at Kulai.

Around noon time, came a call from Ah Liew asking us to wake up say wanna go for lunch cos its already 2pm. So i woke up and prepare to bath and stuffs and while Ah Liew and Ah Gong they all make their way to Ah Wen's house. We were staying over at Ah Wen's house after we drive down from Genting and reach Kulai around 4.30am in the morning. So when i was preparing, i peeked at my handphone and found that its only 12.30pm. I was cheated! haha.. smart move by Ah Liew!

So we went got lunch and after that, we went to 花果山 for 拜拜.

These guys you see here, i think only Jiahui knows them. She saw them before and even had supper together, not sure whether Jiahui still can point them out. Ahwen, Edwin, Ah Liew, Ah Gong and of course my sister and i.

With them.. you will never be bored...

I have a new aim in life.. Ah Gong and Edwin are telling me that i am too fat already. They said i put on weight again and is not nice. Asked me to have my long hair back and most important is to slim down. They asked me to exercise more, instead of watching tv at home, they asked me to go jogging. Exercise is healthy. haha.. god.. they were very straight forward. And i shall do just that.. slim down.. 减肥!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨