My precious working desk.. i do all that i can to make myself more happy and cheerful.. so my desk.. is colourful.. and i like my computer so much!! i wan my home computer to become like that.. but i stupidly bought a white keyboard.. haha..

Finally!! Back in Malaysia again!! Dad, Sis and Bro came to pick me up from CitySquare just now. So happy to see them again after 2 weekends which we weren't able to meet up.. I had the Musical Delights XXX with SPSB. SPSB really did very well for the concert. I think the whole band improved.. and thats the important thing! I think we still maintains the best poly band.. hehe.. very proud hor..


Daddy distributing the cards.. we were playing blackjack.. haha.. very nice and old school restaurant.. went there for dinner after they fetch me.

Look at the coke bottle.. its a "bottle".. old school right.. nice place right? Never expect here to have a place like this? This place after 11pm.. is very crowded with ppl.. ambience attracts ppl over.. my sister and bro.. enjoying..


You see the van outside.. its actually the boss's car.. old school volkswagen van! very nice.. and he change all the interior.. so when he close shop.. he will drive this car away.. no joke!! He spent thousands to change the engine and the interior ok.. me sitting there.. not bad hor..

The decor really nice and old school enough right?? This place is called "Roost" its so called a place for the birds to rest.. something like a nest.. haha.. i forgot.. its about something like that la..
Daddy and bro.. talking.. nice place to hangout here lo.. can even come here for drinking.. cos they have carlsberg here...

Another thing... kmiang called me very excitedly that day.. haha.. i forgot which day.. too busy at work nowadays.. Monday till Wednesday.. i had OT till 10 plus to 11pm. Oh ya.. continue.. kmiang called me and told me that small pig coming to Singapore on 10 Feb 2007 and ask me whether i interested to go.. OF COURSE!!! hehe.. looking forward to it.. going with my best and craziest sisters (got ah bass too i heard).. and surely going to have fun.. hopefully we'll still be hyper after all the waiting time because we intend to go early. Shall have a full update on the day when it comes.. will take a lot of photos...

I cutting hair on this Sunday! Already made appointment at 12pm at Radiance Salon! Hopefully can update on that day to show everybody my new hair! Kmiang also rebond eh!! Alright.. shall ask the stylist first.. if he say ok.. then i go ahead with my idea.. if not.. then i heed his precious advice..



So sweet right.. after so many nights of OT and stuffs.. got slight headache this morning and went to see a doctor.. so took half day MC.. sad.. doc even said i have low blood pressure.. then my Missy S and Missy Y so sweet... cos i did told them i didnt have lunch yet.. and they went down to the new sandwich shop at Millenia Walk to buy me lunch! So Sweet! Thank you so much.. you both made my day.. headaches gone!! My long hair.. going to cut this Sunday.. hehe..

Last but not least.. its good to bring your digital camera around and take pictures.. provided you take good care of the camera and make sure you dun lose it..

~always look on the bright side of life~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨