Went back to JB yesterday because i left my scan card at home and also the black ring which i bought for PeiYan. PeiYan and I bought this ring at CitySquare together when she and jH visited JB that time. Then both of us broke our ring after some time. We couldnt find it. That day my mum went to look around a porcelain stall then she went to look at the things then i saw this black ring very familiar and its the ring that we wanted to find. After asking the price, quite reasonable, bargain a bit then i bought it. Actually can bargain more but i didnt. Should have waited for my mum to bargain together.

Decided to go back JB yesterday also because mum cooked soup. Can go home and drink soup.. why not right.. Lian Ou Tang.

Yesterday, while waiting for Suan Ching and elder brother to come and pick me up, i bought a new set of clothes.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Very nice right!! So lucky to find something i like.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Serene said i look quite nice in this outfit. Except i look more matured. haha.. camera a bit lousy.. very kanchiong also lo. scared people walk in then see me taking photo of myself!

Shorts leh! Formal Shorts.. thought i couldnt find one because of my super duper short and fat legs. Bought new set of clothes because i do not have any working clothes in JB house. As Serene as suggested also, i left the working clothes which i wore yesterday at JB already. So in future, i dont need to bring my working clothes back to JB in order for me to wear to work on a working day. Quite convenient, but i dont have much to wear.. then now left a set in JB.. its ok.. i bought a new set also ma..

Amazingly, the colleague who sits opposite me smiled to me today! She even joked to Oshiden san about me! My god!

Might be learning golf very soon. Richard wil be bringing SuanChing and me to Austin Hills this Sunday evening to try the golf range. A new sport to learn! Wonderful!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨