Later going to go JingYing's house to accompany her because she's not feeling well. Tonight will be staying at her house for the night and then tomorrow go to work from there. Have to da bao the fish bee hoon for her. I need to go home and get a set of working clothes for me to wear tomorrow for work.
Tomorrow we having Company Lunch at Pan Pacific Hotel. Confirm going to take pictures at the lunch with my colleagues. Especially the 2 of them.. Ms. S and Ms. Y. (*-*)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is Ms. S & Me
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is Ms. Y & Me
My finest attachment student! (so far...)
Lucky thing i still have these 2 with me these days. My working days are passing much more quickly and better time than before when i am so alone.. alone.. alone..
One good habit that i have learned to do since i started working in Celeste. I brush my teeth after lunch. I started on the 2nd month i was at Celeste. When Nicole came, i had someone to accompany me already. The rest always go brush teeth without me. Very sad.. was not loved here.. then came Serene (after Nicole left). Didnt dare to ask Serene to brush with me because that will make me sound so pathetic. Guess what? Serene initiated to brush teeth together with me. So happy then! Dont have to brush alone le.. Then our group became bigger when Yvonne also feel like brushing teeth after lunch time..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
...Our cosy group of 3...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
..My brushing teeth buddies..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
..Good habit starts from Celeste..
Brushing teeth is a very good habit ok. Very hygienic and at the same time you can waste some time in the toilet brushing and chatting with colleagues. We need at least 10 mins to brush our bloody "dirty" teeth lor! hah.. for me.. this good habit only exists on weekdays. It will not be happening on weekend and whenever i am not working. *laughs*
Very soon.. these 3 will be seperated.. Ms. Y will go back to school.. Ms. S will spread her wings.. will i be here.. alone again?? I dont know & heck care to think about things that make me sad or depressed..who cares.. the most important think is myself.. just enjoy myself now!
"Always think on the bright side of life.. nenanenenenenana"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨