Last night slept very early because the past few days i have been sleeping around 2am in the morning because of that xiao zhu lo. I must sleep before show starts, if i haven sleep and i watch. Then i confirm will finish the whole show before i go to bed. Very nice! He very funny! Everytime watch already can go to bed happily, feeling xin fu. Xiao gui also not bad la. Actually xiao gui and yang chen ling not bad hor. If they can be together again also not bad.

So i slept early but had a very strange dream and i woke up abit late this morning. I dreamt that i was pregnant then i gave birth (i already forgot part of the dream already). All i can remember is the scar on my stomach. I think i didn't even see the baby in my dream but i know in the dream i was in pain. Even after i left the place where i gave birth. Haha.. practically i can only remember my scar on the stomach. hahah.. but very strange.. me being pregnant???

Then there was this guy whom i know and we were messaging and he asked me wad kind of guy suits me, so i told him:

Matured, Decisive, Confident, Hardworking, Must have aim and target in life, Caring, Loving

Practically the basic functions is like that. Haha..
Really have to be decisive because i dont quite like to make decisions. So let's say if we go Mac, he can help me buy without asking me what i want to eat. At the same time he must know what i dont eat and make sure he buys the right thing. I eat most things, so not very hard to buy things for me, but just dont buy things that i dont eat. As easy as that. The same goes for the rest. (reminds me of someone..ps..)
Honestly, this time i answered this question promptly which comes quite surprising for me. I never knew i could list out the kind of guy that i hope to meet or know. This kind of things really very hard to say, maybe someday there would be a guy that consists of nothing of the above but just able to dig deeply into my heart, then he would be the ONE.."My one and only" someone said this to me before..ps..
I believe in FATE....

Later would be going to MuChuan to listen to a few friends who would be there to perform today. They would normally perform twice a month. So go there and support them then can listen to them sing songs. Then also can sit there and admire guys that are so talented. M having great talents on the keyboard and S really good at guitar and singing(especially chorale). Always relaxing to be there to listen. Hopefully the "intruders" wouldn't be here tonight. Only friends. hehe.. so evil!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

House Hunting Weekend - Eco Summer