I had a very cute dream last night.. i mean this morning..
Dreamt of Takeuchi-san! So sweet! The dream was very very sweet that left me smiling all the time when i was brushing my teeth.. after my mum woke me up from the sweet sweet dream...

He told me he was going to go back to Japan tomorrow..
I was sad... i asked him why he tell me at the very last minute..
He started to hold my hand.. opened my fingers slowly to hold my hand.. fingers to fingers..
Then looked at my eyes.. and said... "let's go walk walk".. and pulled me away..
I think this means he want us to be together before he leaves..
We held hands.. swing our hands..
There was once i hugged him from behind to surprise him and he turned around and hugged me back.. hugged me towards him.. so tightly.. i feel so loved..
It was just those sweetness of being together.. contented as long as we are together..
Chatting.. laughing.. smiling..
I can remember very clearly he was wearing suit.. i cant remember what i was wearing though.. cos when i hugged him.. i remember the suit...
I know in the dream. i liked him a lot and he liked me a lot.
It does not have to be told.. the feeling is just there to be felt.. so gentle
..


There was this "feeling" between us in the dream. So real! That is what i want to feel when i am together with the right person! That is the feeling i want to get when i am together with anyone that should become my right one. I am not saying that i like Takeuchi-san but the dream was very good. It was the best dream i have ever had for a long time. (Dun misunderstand.. it never had any sexual scenes in it.. strictly no kissing scenes as well..) Its just pure pure likeness. I dont like the word "love" inside the description.. to me.. it sounds so heavy.. i like the word "like" more. Maybe subconsciously i wanted my love story to be like that. Simple and yet very very happy and very very xin fu. Very little to be done.. the feeling is there.. the understanding is there.. WE ARE JUST MEANT TO BE! When can i ever have this feeling in real life! I hope i will not forget the this dream.. so sweet..

So today when i spoke to Takeuchi-san in the office, it reminds me of the dream and made myself abit awkward but i smiled to myself secretly after that.. haha.. so dramatic.. can write script already. I think he was taller in the dream.. maybe as tall as Shin-goon. I clearly remember the face as Takeuci-san. No mistakes! Confirm!

I must find this person..
liking...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨