I Am Gonna POP Soon!

I am staying at home today.. usually I will follow my hubby around for his ID projects.
Told him I want to rest a bit.
Just when I wanted to sleep in then I cannot go back to sleep after my hubby left for work.
So I merely just close my eyes and rolled around on the bed.
So I woke up to send some mails and all to follow up on some work stuffs then did some chores and now waiting for the hubby to be back.

We are heading for a photo shoot later. Keeping my fingers crossed that all will go well. It's just a simple photoshoot.. to remember my FIRST ever baby bump.

Have been thinking whether to do it and chance came along when one of the photo studios that I was following had this V-day promo going on and I secured it for our pre-delivery photo shoot. HAHA~~!

Cannot imagine how things will be like after I POP. Has been having this weird emotions... like a bit lost... of course I wouldn't know what to expect since its my first kid... have no idea how to explain..

I am choosing C-sec so I am imagining myself being pushed to the surgery room.. ALONE.. and perhaps Doctor will talk to me and tell me what is happening and then the Baby will be OUT?

What will happen then? from there?






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Last Working Day at McQuilling