Mummy Bih at 36 Weeks


omyyyyyyy tiannnnnn... has been sooooooo long since I did this!! (blogging with pictures uploaded)

So, I recently got my MacBook repaired. Previously it was on a long term loan to my baby brother and before that it was on loan to my baby sister because she needed a Lappy for her business stuffs. So when I got it back 2 weeks ago, the Macbook was already a bit... hmm "over-worked", "over-processed", etc etc. 

So I got my baby sis to sponsor the repair and brought the MacBook to the experts to get it formatted and so it is now.. working fine (TOUCHWOOD)

It is already a 5 years old MacBook. 

I started exploring the MacBook.. and thought I could perhaps blog?? Which I did spent 15 mins figuring how to upload photos from my phone. 

(I got my hubby to WhatsApp and I downloaded on my Mac)

Apparently the MacBook works almost like an iPhone now! I literally downloaded the WhatsApp Application!! 

~~~~

So, I am pregnant! like... 36 weeks ago and I am now at 36 weeks, as of last Sunday. 

Yes I did tell my besties that I wanted to do some blogging but due to many excuses/reasons it didn't happen and it happened today! 

  However, I did consistently take pictures these 9 months to record the changes to my body, especially the baby bump aka the TUMMY! 

and here it is... the 36 weeks TUMMY as of this morning!! 



YES!!! I am now only waiting for the arrival of my BABY GIRL. 

I really think I look a lot bigger in person than in the pictures. 

So these few days I am actually feeling a little bit of anxiety and more of 不舍得 because I am actually enjoying the "punches", "kicking" or "moving" inside my tummy. It is actually quite comfortable... like massages happening within my tummy. Or perhaps I am also enjoying the part where I don't have to hear baby whining and all! I can just enjoy the pregnancy! 

Well.. apparently it does not work this way and the baby HAS TO COME!

We are also slowly getting stuffs prepared for her arrival. 

yes SLOWLY. 

~~~

=) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

No CNY mood.