Haji Lane Experience

Yesterday was supposed to be the day i wanted to do my 2nd tattoo but i changed my mind after that.
So, i met the girls - Eileen and Kailing after work.
Accompanied Eileen to do her tattoo and we went for drinks after.

Went to a restaurant near Haji Lane area and we ordered some finger food.
I ordered Pita and Hummus which I became the only one who was eating because they thought it was quite weird. They did order Potato Skin which they said was much better than mine. Weird.. they didnt even tried the stuffs i ordered lor. haha!
Beer is really cheap at that area i think.
We ordered a bucket (8 bottles) which was priced at $39.90 only!!!!
Then later when we finished, we ordered another 2 more bottles. =P
Drinks was cheap... BUT... we chatted till too late le ba!!!
In the end i had to take a cab home and oh my... Jurong West is FAR FAR FAR!
So in the end my drinks + cab fare added up to $50.
I was just telling them i must stop taking cab and stop the chit chat when it runs too late.
What the???? In the end i didnt keep to what i told myself to do. HAHA!
Nevertheless, will work harder on that! hehehe!!

TRY NOT TO TAKE CAB!!!! hehe....

It was a great night out though.
Great night spent with great people.
We chatted about many things and laughed about many other things.
BITCHED about anything!
I just hope the couple next to us wasnt affected by what we were saying because we did swear a lot about stuffs. arghhh!! hahaha...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨