Beautiful Friends

Yup! I have beautiful friends. 
They are all beautiful.. no matter boy or girl. 
=) 

They make me laugh, they make me forget what I was worrying about and most importantly, they love me. 
I love all of you too!!
HAHA! Although they have never really said they "love" me but i know... because they showed me through their actions.
They were always around supporting me whenever i needed strength.
They are beautiful because they have unconditionally given me strength and support.
They are beautiful because they were around and being around sometimes, is the greatest thing i can ask for.
They are beautiful because they have made me beautiful too! =)
I found long-time friends.. i found friends in friends... and my friends who had always been there.
All of them... are really greatly beautiful people!
I LOVE U ALL!

=)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨