Post - Malaysia General Election 2013

Well... understand that the whole world has been informed that Najib and party has won the election and the BN is the ruling party for the next 5 years. 

I am a supporter of the opposition - PKR. 

I might not be as well-informed as my brother or many other Malaysians but i do know one thing, which is that the current and continuing party to rule does not have the heart to do good the country. 

I am sure many Singaporeans see Malaysia as a place unsafe due to the crime rates and many stories or articles reported by the news in Singapore. I am glad that still many of my friends are willing to come to Malaysia such as JB to relax and have fun now and then because of me. 

Sunday night, we were paying attention to the results and many information on net, especially those who were helping in the vote counting were confident that PKR has won. However, results were not released until 1am.. only to know that PKR has lost most of the seats. It was of course very disappointing. 

I just cannot understand why and how PKR had lost Johor because it was the place they spent the most effort and with that kind of influence i had seen, no matter on the net or even when i speak to many people face to face, it was very positive for PKR. This i cannot understand how the results were so one-sided. I do understand that changing government would be difficult so I only wanted to see PKR taking over Johor, hoping that it will become a state like Penang where people are proud to live in. 

This time, i wasnt registered to vote. 

I will vote the next time and then, it will be the time when PKR takes over Johor. 

******

Not forgetting PM Najib mentioning in his interview after BN won the government ruling, that the Chinese Tsunami had caused him some major losses. This... is racism. 

=( 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨