Baby Brother's Birthday - Lunar 21st


Wednesday, was the lunar 21st birthday celebration of my baby brother. 

Time flies, he is already 21 years old this year. With everything that he has done, he is still a small boy.

Mum prepared food for the party that night and also prepared BBQ stuffs. Ting invited his friends over as well. Many relatives came by to offer their kind presents and wishes to the baby in our family. 

I didnt want to distract myself from the relatives and so i didnt invite my friends (mainly kulai gang people). Indeed, i have time with my relatives and we chit chatted a alot with the relatives around that evening. 

Baby bro.. Happy Birthday and may every day of your life be filled with wonderful people showering you with patience and love so that you grow up unharmed. We will always love you. =) 

Although i want you to grow up faster and understand how difficult life is for every one of us and how easy yours has been with us all around you. I reprimand you, scold you and control you so much that you are not so close to me, deep down, i know i love you more than anything and i want you to grow up well. 

***
Boyfriend was very kind to offer me his car for the day for my convenience. 

Very kind of him! Totally unexpected from him and i am very grateful for his kindest offer which i had accepted. 

My surprise for him that morning turned to be a blessing in disguise for me when he asked me to take his car for the day. 

It was a very good drive. 

A car we both love and enjoy driving in each others company. =)

***
A random movie date tonight with him. 

I was suppose to head back to JB after work which was already planned and he asked for a movie date just last night. 

=)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨