1st Birthday Celebration for Year 2012


As mentioned in my post title.. Yes it is for my bday although it is considered pretty early.. but i guess its for the SURPRISE. 


1 night before, i met Jiahui for coffee after a day of work. I really mean ONE DAY. I went to the new company after Britoil because Dianne still had some "accounts" issues to handover to me. This was said to be the last trip before i officially join SGP Star. So far, still has not heard from them to ask me to go back yet and i hope this will stay as it is. 

Then, it was 9th August 2012. THE SINGAPORE NATIONAL DAY! 

Advance plans were already made with the SHE girls weeks before which they will be coming into JB to make specs (main reason) and we shall go sing KTV on that day as well. 

We had already agreed that I will pick them up at 10am in the morning at CIQ. The night before when i was talking to Jiahui, she mentioned that Peiyan had complained and requested not to make the day trip start too early because she did not wish that she would have to wake up earlier than her normal weekdays where she had to wake up for work. 

Me and Mum while we were waiting for the girls at CIQ
I woke up earlier that day to make sure that i dont make the girls wait if they reach CIQ earlier. I was exceptionally punctual that day. So i received the sms from Jiahui telling me that there was this massive jam at the causeway and so she asked me not to leave house too early. 

So i prepared taking my own sweet time and also asked Mum to come along for breakfast and "making-specs" session and I shall drop my mum off when we head for our KTV at Da Zui Ba which is just outside my place. 

I, estimated their time of arrival with the Jam. However, since Mum and I were ready, we decided to just make our way to CIQ and shall wait for them if we are early.

Indeed, we were early (after Jiahui called and told me that the immigration is packed) and so we found a spot to park our car at the other side of the pick-up area and waited for about 40 mins and... I... SAW... this familiar HONDA CITY from my side mirror and i STARED at the car plate as the car parked behind me. 

IT WAS HIS CAR!! 

Kareshi's car!!! 

GOSH GOSH GOSH!! 

WHAT IS HAPPENING? (I asked myself) 

i opened my door and i stepped out of the car and i walked towards them and asked "why like that?"

it was a surprise!! 

And, the girls had to wake up quite early to make this happen too and since it was a PH for Singapore, there was indeed massive jam at both checkpoints. They went thru the 2nd Link after they found out that the JAM at woodlands were massive. Although... there was also a huge jam at 2nd link at the causeway which they weren't able to see from the traffic cam app. 

Heard that their initial plan was to deliver breakfast to my house for me but too bad the JAM happened and i was exceptionally a good punctual girl that day that i left house earlier then expected. 

THANKS girls!! For the effort and I was not expecting any kind of surprise! 

So the day went on as planned after the surprise, where we went for brekky at Ah Biao Wanton Noodles, then we went to Kulai to get Peiyan & Jiahui's spec done. Which we spent 3 hours at NICE.

Then we had lunch at Happyland Fried Chicken, Kulai which is also one of their favourite food joints in JB, for the juicy and Yummilicious fried chicken. 

As planned, we drop my mum at my house and we proceeded to our KTV, which we postponed from 2pm to 3pm and lastly, to 4pm. (all because of the delay at NICE...haha) 

I got free entry to Da Zui Ba anyway, for Birthdays 10 days before or after. However they refused to omit my share so we shared equally in the end. 

As we were about 1 hour to the end of the KTV session, my boy said he had to go to the toilet. 

When he was back, he was carrying a box of CAKES with a lit candle and i saw this familiar looking white box beneath the cake box.... IPAD!! 


SHE with my Bday Cake & look at the IPAD! 

Thank you so much!! 

The Surprises were wonderful!! 

Making my wishes

1st set of wishes for year 2012

All my wishes will come true!
AW!!! Thank you so muchie!! 

It was very-very unexpected. A surprise within a surprise!! 

I was already very grateful for the surprise in the morning and yet again here they are, with the second surprise of officially celebrating my birthday with cakes.... and my bday present from my boyfriend! (although he kind of was riding on with the surprise and thought his present will compliment the surprise further, also considering that i can use the ipad for our upcoming roadtrip.. which both are true) 

YAY!! Surprise from my girls and my first cake for 2012 and i am grateful for all these happening to me. 

Now, the GREAT Boyfriend bought me an ipad!! what the??? I cannot imagine this to be my birthday present. Until now, no words can explain how i feel because it was... totally not expected to receive the ipad and... from him!!! Although i might have mentioned that to him but i will never expect him to give me an ipad for my bday present. 

OH....   AW.....


The ipad.. for my birthday! 

I am very happy
Thank you my very dearest boyfriend 

I am soooo happy! SOOO HAPPPY!! 

As i am writing this right now, i still cannot believe that i have got my own 32GB white ipad lying beside me now accompanying me while i write on my blog about how i owned "her". 

I actually used her for this weekend trip to Kukup with Kulai gang which i hope to update soon. 

So glad, and so Grateful!! Really grateful... it is such a wonderful day that i didnt want it to end. 




We ended the day with a wonderful meal at the Korean restaurant at Stulang. 

Before that we had great shopping at KSL where i had the diamond screen protector done to protect my screen and a new case from the same shop. HAPPY again!! 

Bought a pair of new heels for new work too. HAPPY tooo! 

All in all, i was a very HAPPY GIRL that day! 

Thank you girls and thank you boyfriend. 

=) 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨