I hate being unwell - Wisdom Tooth Extraction

Today, i went for wisdom tooth extraction. 
Initially i thought the problematic one as the lower left wisdom but instead it was actually the upper left. 
After much discussion with the dentist, we decided to remove the upper left wisdom. 

I actually started to feel the effect of it since last week but i thought it was going to go away. 
until it got a bit too sore to take yesterday but it was still bearable. 
i woke up this morning and i thought i should really get it removed since i needed the mc as well. 
i needed this wednesday off with a very good excuse because yayu will be on leave to Bangkok starting this wednesday and as for our office, me and her, we are suppose to cover for each other. 

So, i got it removed this afternoon at Ghim Moh Royce Dental. 
it was extremely scary.
with the dentist using a lot of pressure (altho u cannot feel the pain because of the anaesthetic numbing the  area for extraction) on ur tooth and with this huge "PINCER" going into your mouth and with every energy that he can muster to remove that tooth from its place. 
of course it was not painful during the extraction until hours later when i was walking around hollland village with my family as they had accompanied me to the experience as i had my brother drove me in. 
the trauma the body had to undergo sort of made me really tired. 
once i reached home, i changed and took a nap before dinner. 

*********

sometimes.. i reli wonder why he still dont understand me.
or, maybe he just doesnt care that much to realise the smallest details or even have the heart to do something extra to make me happy??
i can surprise him and make him laugh.
but who will be here for me when i needed someone when i need a hug??
i reli hate when i am at this state that i will see that he actually doesnt reli care abt going extra sometimes. 
do i need to tell him what to do everytime or what i hope to see?
i think i remember very clearly i once asked him if i was unwell and require u to be by my side, would u come? he said yes.... 
where is he now then?? 
he only knows how to send me messages asking me how i am. 
maybe i shouldnt do anything extra anymore. 
after all these experiences, i shud know that nothing i do will make him do the same. 

last time, at least "he" knows when i am unwell and when i needed him to be here. 
he will be here to comfort me at least no matter how difficult it is for him. 

now i am left to think.. shud i tell him? shud i ask him?
what is there to be happy abt if i had to ask him for it?? 

and yet, we are going to choose a house together this wednesday.. at this moment... it is very unsettling to think about that. 

*emo-ing*


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

House Hunting Weekend - Eco Summer