Forgetful him....

As expected, he forgot that i have a interview appointment this evening.
Moreover, he was right beside me last Friday when i told him in the car that i have an interview TODAY.
I thought it is only things that i tell him thru whatsapp that he will overlook and forget (which i am still trying to adapt and getting use to that because it just inevitably happens all the time) but now... even when i tell him right to his face he will also forget.

So maybe, he doesnt really use much effort to remember things that i tell him... or maybe he just doesnt care that much anymore.

Or, i should just accept and get use to that and stop getting so upset whenever he does this.

I think sooner or later i will just give up and just remind him again and again or just tell him again and again... and just treat it that things said have to be said again because he just doesnt care to remember.

I will have dinner alone tonight.

Emo liao.

****

To think that i even expected him to hoax me yesterday.

he merely left a msg on whatsapp telling me logically that he i should not look on the negative side and and stop looking at the good side.

thats all he can do now. even tho i told him to hoax me.

and look who is saying dun always always always look on the bad side of things.

HAI. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

House Hunting Weekend - Eco Summer