Durians 2012

hahahahahah!!
this shall be second durian-eating session in 2012.


this picture just reminds me of that very kind buddy-friend i have, Ah Liew. When Ah Mei, Gong and I went to the Pasar Malam to buy food for our dinner, he very kind-heartedly helped me washed my car! Thank you very much to you!!!

Last Sunday was a not bad a day with arrangements all made when we met. I went to Saleng to have brunch with Summer, Ah Liew & Gong. Then 3 of us went to JPO after Summer went to work. I was doing fine until we reached RIPCURL, where Ah Kan was working there too. There was a huge discount thingy going on. I bought a bikini top, a rashguard and a pair of slippers at RM207. Not bad at all!! Who knows when i reached home and showed my sis, she actually said, "aiyor why you buy that rashguard?? alot of girls have lei?" 我只能翻白眼,白眼还是白眼.

There was suppose to be a durian trip or gathering with the band peeps this year which we started talking about ever since we concluded the durian trip last year. However, the passing away of Xuanxuan's father didn't allow that to happen this year. So we were thinking about doing a smaller scale one instead of going to Xuanxuan's durian plantation. But... it is still not happening yet..

As for now, let's see if it will come true with the durian gathering. =P


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨