Is wrong to TRUST someone? Blunder at Work..

i think it happened last week or something.
i actually sent an email to Iris who was our current HR Manager.
the simple thing is that i wanted to clarify if we are actually allowed to wear jeans on Fridays since i saw some colleagues wearing Jeans and especially Meina who is also in the HR department.
this HR manager, is soooooo unprofessional that she actually let Meina know that i was the one who sent the email and Meina got very angry with me and so she hates me now.
Meina, even tho she was wrong, had put all the blame on me and now she hates me to the core.
my MOOD today was good initially and then Annie called and told me that i was changed out of the reception for this Saturday's party. (Boss's 70th Birthday)
Amazing enough, Meina was in charge of the reception and so she can change whoever she wants.
I HAVE TO ACCEPT this i know.
no matter how hard it is i have to swallow this.
i had no wrong to clarify whatever it was.
just Iris did the wrong thing by letting Meina know.
How could she???
So no matter what, i have to really get this thing pass me so that i no longer have to be affected by all these again.
Since i cannot change how things have turned to, i can only accept this and let's move on.
LET's MOVE ON!!!!

**always look on the bright side of life... **


**the end**

SO NOW, lets look forward to the grandest party this Saturday whereby everybody will be dressed up from head to toe for Boss's birthday party!!
Lucky me, has managed to save a lot of extra costs by borrowing Summer's gown & her shoes.
I got Jasmine to help me in my make up.
I only spent some money to buy some accessories and there i will be on this Saturday to join the rest in this biggest party i have ever attended in Britoil so far.


**always look on the bright side of life**

~~ i shall continue to trust people ~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨