i used to.....

i remember...

i used to love blogging... i would blog about things happening to me.. my feelings.. every now and then... i will blog every few days to update..

actually i still would love to do that... except that.. i am no longer given the "time" to do that.. i would choose the easier way out nowadays which is to just upload the photos and all on facebook.

after i move back to JB.. things have changed a bit.. i gain the fact that i am able to stay at home, at my comfort. theres no where like home when you had to stay outside. moreover, i have a wonderful home here. right??

when i am back home after a days' work, sometimes... i watch tv.. sometimes i meet my friends.. sometimes i am back with my lover boy.. there are so many things to keep me occupied right...

sometimes after dinner with mummy or siblings.. we watch the tv together.. sometimes wadsapp a bit here and there.. sometimes this... sometimes there.. and then... blogging became the last on my list.

i even feel that my macbook is a bit redundant but i do love my macbook sooooo much but.. i have no chance... the lack of this broadband thing at home is also posing a disadvantage to startup my macbook because when i do so, i would have to steal my neighbour's network (which is exactly what i am doing now) or i would have to use my 3G frm my phone which is sometimes, quite unstable because of my house location. so... sometimes i just cant help..

i do hope.... i could open my macbook... in my own home... at a comfy small little corner with my lappy... then slowly updating my blog.. i will imagine this in my mind but i really dunno when this will happen.

or even.. with my lover boy accompanying me? him... watching tv.. and me sitting in between his legs and lying on his chest while i update my blog.. aw... how sweet and nice and warm is that right??

our home??? my home??

this thought has been haunting me..

i miss being able to blog like this... at home... on my bed... typing away on my lappy.. listening to some music..
imagining.... you with me now... not disturbing me but accompanying me in your own way... like... you playing with games on your own... slowly stroking my back as i type away...

this puts a smile to my face.

=)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨