thank you... for everything...



thank you for the great weekend.

you were there, fetching me around.
fetch here, fetch there.
NO COMPLAINTS. nothing....

entertain my friends when we went to the sat wedding together.
flu attack and contact lens giving u big time problem but you didnt want to spoil my fun as i mingle around with my poly mates...
so you endured and tolerated.

Sunday you specially drove me to Orchard for my wedding dinner.
again... no complaints and only wanted me to reach py place safely.

last week,
u drove me to JB home to get my stuffs so that i dont have to carry thru the customs.
then after the busy weekend, u had to drive my stuffs back to my jb home again.
everything was planned for my convenience.
despite the jam last friday and maybe the jam again tomorrow when you have to send me back again.
no complains too...

do i know you??? LOL. =P

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

you know how much it means when i write that in CAPS.
=P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨