SURPRISE...



Thank you SO MUCH!! i guess... i cannot explain how glad i was... i cannot explain how shocked and surprised i was.

To see you appearing at Kranji yesterday morning with macdonald breakfast in your hands.

It was as if it was a normal and usual week day for me as i reached Kranji.. and as usual i would be waiting for transport when i reached kranji early.

As usual.. i was looking at my phone and was waiting for your reply.. when i just saw you appear right infront of me.. as you could see.. i went SPEECHLESS. i really didnt know what to say.

Too bad it was just a short 10 minutes there... as my transport always reach soooo early!!!

You woke up early and all the efforts for just that few minutes to surprise me.

Thank you... i am really thankful and i really don't know how to explain my exact feelings. you know what i mean. i've thanked you soo much.... and i still feel that it is not enough... LOL.

Thanks for sending me back to JB last night too.

=)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨