nt-so-gd day

today i did something silly.
no.. no... should be - i did something silly last night.
i went out till too late already!!!
cos i cannot blame them for not letting me go.
i can just leave!

alright, alright, alright.
i went home and in the end slept late.. like 2.30am?
after KTVing with the Kulai peeps.
(hahahaha..... it was quite a crowd last night)

then this morning i woke up at 6.25am!!!
i am suppose to leave home at 6.30am de!!
by the time i left home,
my car clock shows - 6.52am.
arghhh!

luckily it's school holidays so not much traffic on the road even tho it was raining.
BUT!!!
because it was raining.... there was a queue outside the parking entrance where i always parked!
maybe cos it was late already also.
i decided not to wait and parked my Xiaoxue by the road!!!!
on a double yellow line!

i rushed and rushed but as expected, i missed my transport.

so i took a cab...

n.....
i soooo REGRET..
i should have taken MC lar!!

since it is already end of the year.
i still have MC!!
i took a cab and it costs me S$30!!
if MC, i can claim the medical fees!!
if i had taken MC i could go collect my car earlier rather than in fear if i will get summon a not.
this weather is absolutely suitable for sleep to recuperate my lack of rest the last 2 nights.
sobs.........

only thing... i already agreed to go dinner with my girls tonite.

now, i just hope today will pass by... in a flash..
although its not quite possible..
this sleepy weather for a sleeepy me...

破财挡灾
破财挡灾
破财挡灾
破财挡灾
破财挡灾
破财挡灾

no no no no no no summon tonite when i collect the car please.......
=(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨