The Hassle of Planning Trips

Today is the day me and bandmates going for our roadtrip.

and....
KC is most probably gonna put aeroplane to our trip!!!

I am also rushing to submit some documents before i go off for my holidays.
but i just cant get my mind off this trip thing also!

yet... the weirdness of no one acknowledging makes me feel weird.
so i just want to make sure and started asking again.
true enough!!!!
sooo MANY CHANGES!!

why the information dont flow???
if someone tells you that jiahui might not be in the first group or something.
why never inform another person?

why must wait until i ask again this morning then you tell me that jiahui told you last night that she not going to be going in so early.

what if i dont ask???
am i going to wait like a FOOL at kranji then call and realize that.. oh.. jiahui is not meeting us at this time.

i even made yinxuan stay back after his work so that he can help me fetch people in because the group is quite big.

alright nevermind.

its ok.

its alright.

i'm FINE.

regardless of all these.... i still look forward to ending my half day at work and i want to go trip trip trip!!!

relax relax relax!!

=)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨