了解

I am amazed how you can understand me soooo well.
still amazed.
very amazed.

thanks for enduring me or putting up with me when i was moody.
in a way or another, i think you kind of cheered me up somehow.

but i will remember what happened. =P
(altho its kind of a small matter but... i was deeply affected cos it just matters to me!)

you kept your promise.. you were there for me even though i kind of put you in a very awkward spot when i was moody and you were a bit lost didnt know what to do or what to say.
but you were there.
you were just there trying to make me feel better.
u know i was not feeling good about something.
u know what had affected me.
u could have just ignored and get affected but u endured. heee..
are you the right one for me?

tell me.. are you??
=P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨