my helpful brother

really hav to thank my brother for what he did
he actually helped me drive my car in then he went back to JB again after
THANK YOU!!
(altho he wouldnt see this)

he even took the wrong bus and i panic SHIT!!

tomorrow, he is going to do the same thing again by coming in to get me and my car before we head back to JB together again.

all this, for my convenience.

its been a really long time since i've driven to work.
moreover, i am driving my own car to work these few days.
i really like driving to work.
hahaha.
perhaps because i seldom drive to work which is why i liked it soo much.
=P

my little helpful brother has made my life a little bit more convenient these few days and i thank him for that.

he knows im thankful for that.
i love him.
=)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨