11.11.11

“I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.”
― Audrey Hepburn

on this special day,
some peeps on fb were making wishes,
so,
today is special because of the special date?
maybe someone out there (Eg. Kyle) is planning a proposal today.
maybe some other couples are planning a wedding today.
next yr will be 12.12.12.
why is it special?
is it because its just MAGICAL??
i once thought, i could get married on such a special date too.
i like the numbers too. (especially i like the number - 2)
but... maybe not.
cos since next year will be the last year all DD/MM/YY gonna be the same numbers.
i think im gonna missed it...

its not such a good day for me though.
this magical day of 11.11.11.

is it me?
is this childish?
is this immature?
ya.. what if this is me??
u gonna let me go?
or grab me towards u and tell me that i can be childish for u and immature for u.

ur words sometimes are really KILLING me softly.
but i am embracing this still.. i wanna tell u that no matter how hard u push me away, i will be here... for u.. how should i tell u then???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨