bits of thoughts on my new endeavour..

this will be little diary where i will be keeping track of my growth in STWW/nuskin.
only exposed that that few of you out there whom are accessible.
u guys must be PROUD okay because there are only like about 7 persons able to read this.

and i also hope :-
1. DUN judge me because i joined a MLM company
2. DUN judge the MLM company i am in now
3. DUN scrutinise me or the MLM company i am in before you understand this company.

this is all i ask from u ppl i allow entry into my little world whereby as of now, i am still scared/worried because this is something so new to me. not exactly new because as Malaysian and especially JB-ian, i am well exposed to Direct Sales/MLM market. We are OPEN to all these. Only difference this time, it is "new" to me because i am actually doing it. Making this "change" and making it happen is something i think you guys must be PROUD of okay! =P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨