16th August 2010.. Monday

My Birthday!
Yes! MY BIRTHDAY!
am working on my BIRTHDAY because i can foresee that i have not enough leaves in a few months to come because i have overbooked myself!!!
arghhhhh!
.

thanks BB for the wonderful twin cakes!
.
we went to JP during lunch time as i thought i could go for something better to eat on my birthday. so we went to buy KFC from JP. as well as pearl tea and also cakes!!!


cindy and me and the little KFC treat from me.
.

BB and I.
nice yummy bubble pearl tea~~
.

after eating the KFC, we wanted to cut the cake. it was extra quiet that day i didnt know why. perhaps alot of people and there were only 3 of us in the pantry eating. it was very quiet till i think my birthday is soooo sad. so when we wanted to cut the cake, we askedour dept manager to come over and take a picture with me.
.
she really came and take picture with me. but she went off after that. without even bothering to sing me my birthday song. my only excuse for her was that she's just very busy. so these 2 girsl with me, they SANG ME MY LONELY BIRTHDAY SONG.
.

cindy and me before the birthday song.
.


BB and me before the birthday song.
.


thanks for the cakes BB!!! it was lovely and very SWEET of you to do all these!
you were especially sweet this year!
=P
.

these 2 cute girls singing my birthday song to me and i thought it was really cute to see them singing it very SHY-LY and very FUNNY-LY.
.
Thank you very much to the both of you. my birthday and working on the same day really doesnt feel good at all. it was quite miserable especially when it is so COLD.

reminds me of the times when i was at Celeste. everybody will surely crowd together and we will sing birthday song for the people who are having their birthday in the same month.

it was not practiced here in Britoil. and it was quite busy that day which made things worst. lucky i have these 2 girls, especially BB and wonderful boyfriend and friends who made it better by sending flowers and presents over.

=)

.

making my BIG FAT wish and hope all of them will come true!
of course we all want our wishes to come true right!
=)
.


taking a really long time to make my wishes.
.

while i was closing my eyes to make my wishes this BB came and took photo with me which i didnt know. but anyway, i opened my eyes and i saw her and which is why this photo turned out this way.
.

blow the candles and really hope my wishes will come true.
.

cut the cake and wish all my wishes will come true again.
.

happy.
at least i have you both.
should be contented.
.
这样更好
my beautiful cakes for my birthday.
.

my presents.
.

from pY.
.

from boyfriend.
.

from BB and poly mates.
.

she say take again.
.

closer look at the flowers from BB and poly mates.
.

from boyfriend.
.

from cindy and BB.
.

from BB.
.

from Cindy to add on to the collection of pooh decorations on my working desk.
.



yes! camwhoring with the flowers i received during my birthday.
.
amazingly my flowers managed to live from Monday till Saturday until i came back the following monday and noticed that they had moulds already. HAHA. these are very pretty and "bright" flowers that i really loves. they look just like sunflowers and really brightens up my day. thank you!

they stood on my desk for the whole week thru.
.

cake from py when she went to JP that afternoon and bought me a piece of cake as well as a rose.
.
soooo SWEET of her.
.
her impromptu note to me.
.

YUMMY!
ate so many things that afternoon!
.
telling me that i will be a BIG FAT PUG this year is it? HAHA. i hope i will really have a better year ahead. be a brave girl.

Dinner at home that evening was pig trotters mee sua.
.

with egg!
YUMMY!
.
cake was Seasons chocolate fudge.
super Yummy!
.










Kiko busybody-ing while we prepare to eat the cake.
.


YUM YUM!
.
another birthday passed. another year older. time never waits for anyone.. really. cherish what we have, spend more time with family. save more money.
i love my life and hope my life will be as good as ever and as wonderful and sweet as ever. may love be with all of my family and friends.
the next day, Meina and Yanting came over and passed me my present too!
they got me TAKA vouchers!!!
.
YEAP! i am still collecting my Taka vouchers! amazing! yes still collecting and hopefully i can get something nice next year as i think i might be using it next year. will collect another round next year and i might get something nice from GUCCI?
=)
be contented.
be happy.
be thankful.
be grateful.
please take away the ENVY-ness that i possess.
love this sentence now - 这样更好

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨