Mummy picked me up from the CIQ yesterday evening after work.
we were going to POPO's house for DINNER!
Ting is back and we arranged the Dinner on MeiMei's off day.
.
.
below are all cooked by my uncle.
=)





Yes! he is a good COOK!
he always invents his own dish.
if not,
he will be trying his best to cook the dishes that we tasted from restaurants outside.
unless if the dish is really hard to make or cook,
he will make sure he find out how to cook that dish.

Sis and Popo.


Popo and Mummy..



the great cook in our family and my sister who will be the upcoming cook of our generation.


Baby brother paying his respects to our ancestors and gods before he had his dinner.
.
.
.
we chatted along during Dinner.
which i really enjoyed doing.
having Dinner with my family and chatting.
.
.
then we had dessert that popo made while watching TV after Dinner.
popo made red bean / green bean / bali soup for dessert.
.
.
as we were watching tv,
my dearest sister was interestingly sitting in strange positions.

thats her!!!! my dearest sister..
haha!
.
.
she cheers me up at times.
boils my blood at times.
.
.
sometimes she does give me the feeling that she doesnt even respect.
i speak to her properly and if her mood is no good, she gives me her attitude.
.
.
just unpredictable.
.
.
bullies.
.
.
maybe, i am just useful to her.
=)
.
.
moody.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨