6th August 2009... Thursday...

received my SPEED package for the second time this year.
similar like the previous time,
the reception downstairs called me and asked me to go down and collect my package.
SAW the familiar package that looked same like it arrived before.


in bubble packaging to reduce the damage to the Albums that i bought.
ZiJing and I bought together so there were 2 sets of the same album.

we bought 2 albums each and so we received altogether, 4 POSTERS.
although all were the same.. i am so DELIGHTED!!!!
...
we pre-ordered the Albums.
once it was released at Japan, they sent our Albums to us immediately.
too bad i cannot attend their concert in the coming September and October which is going to be their tour concert for 2009.
SPEEDLAND - CD.

SPEEDLAND - CD+DVD.
...
HAPPY HAPPY!
ZiJing is out of town and so i kept hers for her.
=)
...
later in the evening,
i had a meet-up with BBYY's jiemeis for her wedding to discuss for her Bachelorette night aka Hen's night and to brainstorm some of the games for the bridegroom on the actual wedding day.

we went to MOF at Bugis Junction which has become my favourite place to go after i moved back to JB because that is the best place for me to get back to JB conveniently after meeting some friends in Singapore.
...
however, it will be quite a rush because i can only fork out time for Dinner.
only about 2-3 hours that i can stay.

MiaoMiao looking at the huge menu.


US. =)



the jiemeis opposite from me.
...
our food and dessert.....
.
.
.
..











nothing really special about the stone rice that i had for my main course.
however, i SIMPLY fell in LOVE with the iced Macha!!!!
very very very YUMMY!
Yummy till i can faint!
super loves the rice balls in the beverage too.
i treat that as my dessert.
very nice!!!!
had a scoop of macha ice cream.
UBERLICIOUS.
haha.



JieMei photos for the night.
guess they really find me a CLOWN after that Dinner.
haha.
any the way, i didnt MISS Yayu at alll!!!!
amazingly.
i thought i will miss her alot because that was my first time spending my own time with them (except for Angeline).
however, i think.. everything went really well and i liked them!
what a great group of girlfriends that Yayu got for herself.
she's a lucky girl.
=)
...
you are sure going to have a good great of FUN at your Hen's night!
must be sporting okok!
must listen to us.
dun spoil our FUN!!!
=P
ooops oooops... me gonna spill the beans.... =P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨