03rd August 2009, Monday...

that fine Monday after work, i went to meet my friends from band!!!! we were meeting up to celebrate LJ's Birthday! yes! our famous-ever-the-great drummist of my generation. of course if you were to say the whole of the SP band that i knew, i would say Jackie and Arvin was pretty good tooo! But if you were to talk about the recent SP band, i've already lost touch with them! haha...


...

yes..the new always replaces the OLD. =)

jiahui reading the menu.
she is our Menu-Orderer for that day!
=)




PY and myself!
...
we actually had quite a hard time finding a place to sit down for our decent Dinner.
We were suppose to meet the boys at Bugis Junction.
I met PY at Dover MRT where she picked me up and we went to Bugis Junction together.
met jH and LJ at Bugis Junction.
we had to decide on a place for Dinner for Muru and Guan to join us.
Finally... after much CONSIDERATION!
we decided to have our Dinner at Iluma.
=)
at a Japanese restaurant.
=)




the ordering Pen for the special menu.
Keng!~~
so goooood~~!
...
and our FOOD!!~











...

a birthday card made by our dearest PY.
her Drum so nice!
i mean.. the drum that she draw is so nice!!!
hahaha....
so gooood~~~!
you like your card??
i am sure he DID!
he enjoyed the meet up soooo much! haha..
so funny!
=)

them sitting opposite me.

and US sitting opposite them.


his birthday present from US.
you would have thought it was something from Muji but it is NOT~
haha.
it is a jacket that we bought for him which is bought by PY.
haha... we only paid the money.
Glad he liked it!
he was sooooooo unexpectedly liking the jacket.
=)
so goooood~!

...
they suggested to go to Swensens for Desserts but i cant because i had to make my way back to JB already..
boyfriend will be fetching me.
i was already late and i didnt want him to wait too long.
although boyfriend still waited for an hour at Malaysia custom.
sorry boyfriend!
=)
please forgive me.
we had a group photo taken before i make my way back.
thanks everybody!
you people are soooo nice!
they so funny~~!


LJ and I!.....
happy birthday!!
happy belated birthday!!!

us the girls... S.H.E...
jH so funny.. she sent me a msg on my birthday via sms and she called me Hebe.
i wonder why she called me that.
hmm..

the guys...
LJ arh.. can you just smile properly for a moment.
haha...


thanks to them for sending me to the MRT exit.
they wanted to walk me to the bus terminal.
so funny!
i was extremely shocked at their kindness.
haha.
STONE.
i kept telling me no need.
Finally when we reached the MRT, i asked them to go back because sent till there enough already.
thanks guys!!!
=)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨