on the brighter side of things... the happier side of things... the more touching side of things... things that are more ME. =)

Today, i almost forgot my lunch box when i was about to leave home. i remember myself asking my sis to make lunch for me and so i walk back to the refrigerator and find my lunchbox right there! i saw this red lunchbox next to it and so naturally i thought "that should be sis's lunchbox". She had very fanciful lunchbox but for me, i always brought this simple lunch box from Tupperware that had a grey colour cover. So i thought Sis should have known that would have dumped everything inside my grey lunch box.

i was SO WRONG about that. she had seperated the salad into the red lunchbox!!!!

My lunch today... made by MeiMei. Thanks MeiMei!!! i will have a great lunch later. =)


the box of salad that i missed out on. MeiMei said she left a note for me but i didnt seee the note! she said she had expected that. haha...
...
when happier things happen for me, is it meant for me to miss out on something???
being random
...
thanks Mei.
May you have a wonderful day at work.
know that you are looking forward to the party tonight.
it has been a LONG TIME since you've met the ZPGYs.
will meet you at BB then.
if i finish preparing then i'll give you a ring to meet you at the bus interchange or MRT station.
...
i am gonna eat more BUTTER and CHOCOLATE for tonight's Dinner.
=P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨