Mum and TingTing came in on Friday (24 April 2009) night to fetch me in Singapore. Yes! My brother -TingTing is back from KL!! he is going to be back for 5 days and going back to KL on Sunday morning.

they came in because, we were going to go to JP, where Fairprice Extra is, so that we could grab the steamboat ingredients as i have promised mummy to have when TingTing is back from KL.

i went back to BB home after work and nap-ped while i waited for them to come. They left Austin at around 5pm tooo i think. and they reached BB at 7pm! pretty fast!! they said the customs were rather smooth with minimal Jam status.

as they havent had Dinner yet, like me, we went to have Dinner at the food court opposite my block.


TingTing at the fruitstall where Mummy was looking at the flowers on the left hand side.

...

Mum did bought 3 stalk of flowers from this shop.

...

then we drove to JP from BB.


Mummy and I at Yue Hwa and TingTing went shopping alone as we didnt want him to stick around with us while Mum and I did the "Aunty" stuffs and shopped the "Aunty" style.
=P
...
pls pardon my sleepless face/look because i really lack sleep and i look tired.
...
TingTing came along just in time when Mummy and I were starting to shop at Fairprice Extra. he got some of the things from Fairprice tooo... so that he could bring to his hostel at KL.

TingTing getting his super-huge bottle of Natella that is cheaper in SG to bring to his hostel at KL.




oh.... i miss them so much... My Family... My sis.. My Brother.. my Mummy.... and My Daddy... =)
...
we shall have another Family Steamboat again soon. =)

Mummy and I.. chooosing which types of mushrooms should we buy for our steamboat Dinner on Saturday.

posted this photo to make-known my UGLY double-chin that is missing from most photos due to the clever-ness of putting the camera in an angle that hides the double-chin but as a matter of fact.... my Double-Chin is very serious!!!!.... sobs..... =(


MUshroooms.....shroooms.... my FAVOURITE!!!! =)


me.. grabbing mushrooms into our trolley... =)
...
i seldom have this kind of pictures... thanks to little brother for taking the pictures. =)

...

the packaging very cute right!!! =)
this is the reason why i like the fairprice Extra at JP. =)


Mummy and I... the kiddy me... =)



ME..... thanks tingTing for taking pictures. =)
...
due to the lack of sleep, you would have noticed the breakout of pimples on my chin.
i should get more sleep.
=P
...
after JP, we made our way back to JB.
a little bit of Jam at Singapore Custom.
we went to eat Kuay Teow Kia for Supper.
before we head home.
i did a mask and put myself to sleep at 3am.
i woke up at 11am the next day.
i had 8 hours of sleep!
YAY!
=)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨