Monday (27 April 2009), we (ahliew, boyfriend and I) sent XiaoYun and ahMei to the airport early in the morning.

AhLiew reached boyfriend's house at 3.15am. AhLiew was suppose to call us before he reach so that we could get ready but he called when he was already at boyfriend's house. So.. we were RUSHING!!! haha...

we left for the airport only at 4am but was able to reach Changi Airport at 5am. we went to check-in with XiaoYun and AhMei. chatted for a while and we left as they were going in as well.

the boys then sent me to BB and they went back to Kulai. I tried to sleep at 6am so that i could at least sleep an hour before i leave for work. However, my wish was not granted because i was not able to go to sleep till around 6.30am and my alarm went off at 6.45am. i snoozed till 7.20am before i woke up and RUSHED again so that i wouldnt be late for transport.

...

went back to JB after work. I took a bus to Masai and from there, went to boyfriend's house. he cooked noodles for me!! haha.. thank you!

then, he played games while i dozed off around 12am. =)

ZZzzzzz

sometimes, watching other people going for trips just make me wanna go on a trip as well.
there are so many places that i want to visit or Re-Visit.
i have a friend who is going to US, UK and Paris again!
please watch the word - "AGAIN".
yes. she's there for umpteen times already.
seeing her photos.
seeing her boyfriend taking photos with her.
they always go those places.
then they would buy many-many bags of shopping.
ENVY hor.
why has god given us the evil emotions of "ENVY"??
couldnt he give us more of the angelic emotion of "Contentment".
LOL.
alright, maybe that only applies to me. =P
i will work hard to save up for my upcoming going-to-plan trips other than the soon-to-go-BKK trip.
i have already made the bookings for the hotel.
heard that Siang was happy with the arrangement and thats good!
going trip with friends!!!
wooohooo...
its going to be great!
its the company right?
=)

...
...
...
.
.
.

yesterday, went back to BB to clean up the house. then met BBYY and he family at Jurong West for our weekly session of badminton now that it is too late for Hong Zi to come over.

went back BB after that, bath and pack my bags.

achieved my beauty sleep which i have missed for weeks... slept at 12am. =)

i thought jingying slept before me, but in the middle of the night/morning, i think i saw the lights at the living room switched on. she might wake up.

but she's asleep beside me when i woke up this morning.

did she go back to sleep again?

haha.. she's just amazingly funny!
=)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨