Tuesday, 28 October 2008...

went to IMM after work...
i have a badminton court at 9pm...
so i got to spend my time..
i am pretty lazy to go home and do housework...
so i went to IMM..
to have my dinner..
as well as grab a bubble tea!
and go to DAISO!



so i went to DAiso....
bought some things...
as well as grabbed my bubble tea and bread as i made my way to Daiso..
had my dinner at Burger King...
and i bought the safety logo from Daiso!
only left with a few..
got to replace a new one for Xiao Bai..
because we simply didnt know where the last safety logo went to...
so i bought an extra logo as well..
just in case it gets lost again.
bought some other things as well..
total up to S$20.00..
which was my budget for that evening...
and made my way back to BB around 7.40pm...
prepared...
went to the badminton court with jingying...


my sporty attire i wore that day...
haha..
my shirt and pants..
matches with my racquet...
hehe....

went home when we finished at around 10.15pm at the court...
jingying went back...
and i went back to JB as well..
smooth traffic at the customs..
got back in time to eat some noodles...
then went to bed..

yeap..
=)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨