Last Sunday, 26 October 2008...

slept the whole morning + afternoon away...
we went KTV till late... so tired.. and sleepy...
woke up just in time to prepare...
then left boyfriend's house...
heading for Molek..
where i will have my facial...
at Nardia...
by Peiling.
=)

but...
she called and told me that the customer before me..
was late..
and so i had to delay my time of arrival at Nardia...
so i drove... REALLY SLOWLY...
and reached there.. still early...
so i took xiao bai for a bath...


you see xiao bai...
they are giving him a WASH.....
=)



and me...
went to buy a coffee...
ever since i started working..
no matter in Celeste or current company..
i have a cup of coffee every morning..
just that i have bread at Britoil now as well...
but i had coffee every morning...
so..
since the 'car wash' is at a petrol station..
so i went to grab a can of coffee..
while i wait....


and my magazine as well....
Mina....


now.. after the wash...
cleaning up time...
the guys there will take out all the car mats to clean...
as well as wipe the interior...
as well as wipe-dry the exterior...
as well as vacuum the interior...
as well as wipe-on a protective shine over the tyres...
yeap...
this is the kind of car wash we have in JB...
=)
but this shop more costly...
xiao bai so small..
but also cost me RM9.00...
haha...

in the process of cleaning.....
*** *** ***
after the cleaning..
i just went ahead to go to Nardia..
regardless of whether the previous customer is done anot...
and Peiling..
gave me something special....
she said she needed me to help her try some things out...
and also because.. the previous customer not done yet...
so i have special... special package for that day...
what???
what???
what???
i get to try the brand new Sauna that i talked about before...
and as well as the Jacuzzi tub....
wooooO~~~
SOOOO GOOD!~

Me... with the towel Peiling gave me...
at the MIni Sauna room....


so cute.. with the small see-through window.. haha..
really small de..

before everything..
i need to remove all my clothings...
as well as a rinse through..
before i do anything...
i loves the shower head...
the shower head right at the top..
but i dont want to wet my hair..
so i didnt use that..
i use the normal shower head...

shower head = direct translation from chinese...
at the shower room...


Me.. after the shower.. inside the mini Sauna room....
haha...
actually..
this Sauna was quite a good experience..
i can bring my own Cd the next time because you can listen to music..
there's a CD player installed...
high tech!
--- if i am doing the Sauna again
and the heat...
is very even....
because it uses those 'heater' rodes...
not those 'stones' and we pour water on it...
therefore..
the temperature is very stable...
NICE!
so Good~~!


seee the CD player on the top!
i enjoy this Sauna very much!!
very comfortable...


my slippers...


the herbal pouch..
for the Jacuzzi treatment...


the Jacuzzi tub....
got to go in right after the Sauna...
this Jacuzzi is filled with COLD water...
it is the HOT-COLD-HOT treatment...
i had to go back to the HOT Sauna (42 degrees) after 15 mins in the Jacuzzi...
then back to the COLD Jacuzzi again after 10 mins in the sAuna...
interesting..
a bit extreme..
but very relaxing..
feel like falling asleep already..
quite nice...


the herbal pouch and the 'meaty-meaty-flesh-flesh' ME!!!...
haha....


puts in the pouch.. before i go into the Jacuzzi....
and time to keep my camera away...
=)


my perspiration on the walls of the Mini-Sauna room.. hehe...
disgusting... hor...
;)


treatment ended... this is the Jacuzzi water... after the herbal pouch is put in..
the water turns this colour..
not because i weee-weee inside hor..
eeeyer..
so disgusting again...
wahaha...

Time for Facial.....
first time...
done by my Kulai-Gang friend...
PEILING!!!!
=P

ME.. in the midst of having the facial treatment...
i took up a package...
so..
i took photos before i had the facial..
after the course..
i shall take a look..
and see if my face/skin is better!
=)


this mask..
the lady asked me to close my eyes...
and then i can feel this THICk mixture being placed on my face...
trust me..
i didnt open my eyes at all because i know this mixture is on my face and on my eyes...
i totally didnt open my eyes at all..
kept it tightly SHUT all the time...
i used my hand to find my camera..
switched it on..
and took photos of myself when i had the mask on my face..
so you can see that some of the photos..
a bit not nice..
because i was taking it with my eyes closed..
and trusting that i understand this camera really well already..
so i can estimate the distance i need to hold it..
=P

i spent a whole 5 hours at the shop!
can you believe it??
yes yes... 5 hours passed by.. just LIKE THAT..
facial for sooo long??
no no no.. that includes the Sauna + Jacuzzi..
and Peiling was very 细心 with my face...
she spent a lot of time on my forehead..
because my forehead was very "dirty"...
i was very satisfied with the facial..
so..
i signed up for a package with Nardia...
yeap..
SIGN LE!
10 sessions!!
Peiling gave me the friend's price..
which is a GOOD price for the package..
so.. WHY NOT?
i am going to make my face good!
also.. yayu also Nardia supporter arh... so can trust de..
=)
as i walked out from the facial room..
and saw that it was already dark outside..
i looked at the time on my handphone..
wah!! so LATE already!
already 9pm!
i quickly called home when i saw their miss calls..
because.. i was going to meet them for dinner at home!
with bro and sis...
so i made my way home..
after making payment for my package...
had dinner...
and watched TV till i dozed off...
even though i was suppose to go to Boyfriend's house to meet him...
ooops..
=P
sorry....
=)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨