today... the shelves below our desks are DONE! they're HERE~!

ah boon brought them to our office and what we had to do was to push in under our table.
all the measurements have been made and the shelves were nicely done!
just nice!
so now my printer has found it's home.
and my shoes have a proper place to be kept,
the shoes doesnt have to lie around the place anymore.
while the other layers can be used to kept other things!
oh my..
everything could be kept away from my desk,
and my table could be as neat as possible!
and there are still a lot of place for me to put my legs.
the advantage of a big table..
but one thing is..
we seem to have very little thing now.
haha...
but we never know.. in time to come..
we'll be busier...
=)

Baby,
are you busy settling your things?
getting ready to use your iphone,
wireless at home?
got the new modem?
=)

01 sep... getting really near...
u're going to start working soon..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨