Tuesday, 27 May 2008...

as per usual...
dragged myself to wake up only after lunch time...
means i woke up after 12pm...
haha..!!
yea.. i had many sweet dreams...
great that i could sleep till so late in the afternoon..
feels great!!!

and met my bestie..
Ms. S and Ms. Y at Bugis for our all-time..
LA MEI ZI steamboat..
and desserts after that..

the desserts were really nice!!
Ms. S had the peanut paste..
i was a bit shock...
because i thought she wouldnt like this kind of things..
nevertheless..
she was too full to finish everything up...

and we saw Zheng Shi Mei with her husband, and their friends..

and we 3 finally took photo together!!

a photo that Ms. S approved... haha.... =)

oh.. missed them now already..

alright.. after dessert.. i send them both home.. before i drove home.. back to JB.. =)

********************
oh my god..
coffeebean is really crowded now..
but the connection is speedy!
not bad..
i managed to blog my 3rd post now..
soon..
i will need to go too Holland V to meetup with the ZPGYs before we head to Steph's house..

oh..
that Audi girl..
haha...
suddenly realised that..
she will read my blog sometimes..
haha..
you are mentioned!!
haha...

my sis and Yann Ruh chatting and looking at our Taiwan pictures right infront of me..
half listening to them..
and half bloggin about my stuffs that happened weeks before..

nevertheless..
i find it a need to do that.. haha...
i am one stubborn girl!!
=P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨