Tuesday, 20 May 2008.

My farewell lunch from Celeste.
at RakuZen at Millenia Walk.
there's not much time already.
i am really....
really...
leaving..

so in a way of appreciation to my working days in Celeste..
there was a farewell lunch organised..

thats me standing infront of the restaurant getting ready to go inside for my farewell lunch.


the first appetizer... the salad..

Fang Fang sitting on my left hand side...
our last company lunch together as staff from Celeste..


the special ceiling in our room..

and MD inside the picture as well..

my bento set for my last company lunch with Celeste...


and since it is my last.. i made it a point that i finish every single thing in the bento set.. and i achieved my target for the afternoon!!!

not wasting any food at all..

then our group photo taken outside the restaurant..
behind is Conrad hotel..
a bit strange though..
haha...
but this is the first time i think the group photo is quite official..
maybe because there were ppl standing behind and infront on different steps..
and everybody is standing very straight..
taking the picture very seriously..
haha..
=P

Thank you all!!!

the shopping mall nearest to our working tower...

the Millenia Walk..

we are at the center of the mall..

this photo is taken next to the entrance of the mall where we usually will enter from as we walk through the shopping mall and head for our lunch venue in normal days..

can be Suntec Foodcourt.. Koufu at Millenia Walk itself.. MArina square.. and the Suntec Convention area..

pretty Clara & Ms. S.. =)

pretty Clara asking me to take a picture with her while she sits down...


she requested to take a picture of her desk so that i can remember her desk which is just next to me. =)
pretty Fang Fang and myself.. still occupying ourselves with the camera after we reached the office.. wanna take one nice one and i think this is nice... =)

today...
will be my farewell speech cum pressie DAY..
so fast...
time flies..
it will be my last half day tomorrow..
and thats it already..
no more to do with Celeste..
i still cant believe this..
table is mostly cleared..
have given my desk stuffs to some of my colleagues..
etc
etc

and i still cant believe that tomorrow will be the END of everything..

my gosh....
i will so misss...

=)

but i know.. its for my own good..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨