***^^^^ counting down to my last day at Celeste... 1.5 days... ^^^^***


i will miss my PC...
especially my favourite KEYBOARD.. ~!

i am superb picky about keyboards!! because i LOVE TYPING!!

this computer...
company bought a new set for me as there wasn't any extra when i joined the company..
i have a monitor that has speakers..
where i can listen to music...
(O-san was here.. it was very soft.. now.. a bit louder..)
i have a very nice keyboard that i love it so much!!
my keyboard is from IBM...
and after my 2 yrs & 3 months of using..
you can see that some of the keys that are more often used...
the keys are shining..
shining black...
i clean it very often...
by using the scotch tape to stick all the dusts from the corners..
IBM has stopped production and therefore..
meaning that i can have IBM keyboards anymore..
i am going to missed it so muchie!

i am hoping that my new company could buy a good keyboard for me..
most probably a black colour one...
***~~*** PRAYS***~~***

yes. i have already tidied up my working desk and brought all those unneccessary stuffs home already...

no more bear-bear..
no more cute cute things..
no more flip-flap..
all that is left is what is essential for me to complete my last few days of work at Celeste..
tidied up everything..
my documents..
my magazine holder and gave one to Kojima-san...
and even tidied the space under the table
and it is really neat now compared to the past..

leaving the big family of Celeste...
leaving the family that i joined after i graduated..
leaving the family that i see 5 days a week..
8 hrs a day...

every single one of you runs through my mind this few days..
as i am sitting at my working desk...
this 2 yrs plus..
not too short..
and not too long...
long enough for me to establish friendship with colleagues..

Fang..
Ms. S..
Clara..
Hong Zi..
students..
these people are simply amazing..
made my bad days at Celeste Bearable...
(note: 排名不分先后)


依依不舍....

------
got to rush to PS lor...
=)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨